The purpose of a peel is to assist in erasing skin imperfections and improve skin tone and texture as well as restore skin clarity. A peel works by exfoliating and removing the outermost layer of the skin. Skin is the body’s largest organ, it also happens to be the most exposed. Every time we step outside, we expose our skin to harmful ultraviolet rays, changes in climate, pollutants and other elements that cause damage to the skin. Peels can significantly improve the appearance of skin imperfections such as fine lines and wrinkles, irregular texture, dull and sallow skin, hyper pigmentation and acne. Exfoliation of the skin is key to maintaining healthy functioning skin!
At brows by m we use only the finest products the industry stands to offer. Our ASAP range of skin peels is suitable for all skin types and is proudly 100% Australian made and owned.
A qualified skin care professional will start of by evaluating your skin to determine the suitable peel for you and what you wish to achieve. After care is discussed with you to enhance the effects of the peel even while your home. You will also be given an aftercare instruction leaflet for your reference.
Benefits Regular peels will:
- Improve the vitality and smoothness of the complexion
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Assist with acne and reduce congestion and blocked pores
- Promote hydration resulting in firmer smoother skin
- Help increase cellular turnover
- Improve the texture of the skin and stimulate collagen renewal
- Improve superficial scarring and irregular pigmentation
- Benefit the face, neck, hands and décolletage